At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Michael Gamble.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at The Garden or connect with one of our Missions Partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Life Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend The Garden Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. The Garden Youth meets on Sunday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Your whole family is invited.
- Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about The Garden!